Houses in the district of Vinohrady were built as a residences between 1900 - 1940, including our house
at Zahrebska 18, which was built by our family in 1936. After the communists usurped power in 1948, the house became
the property of the state until the "Velvet Revolution" in 1989. Shortly after this time, a general reconstruction of the building began and a part of the house with the
apartments for tourists to rent were established.
Have a look at our street and house at streetview